CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tuan rumah

My Photo
atiqahdaingmohd
an ordinary girl..banyak kelemahan..n love to pretend as strong as "SI BADANG"
View my complete profile

bloomy fatty

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

watak dunia

setelah sekian lama tak ber-blog-ing..here i am...
sekarang ni study week for my semester 6..ada 3 paper pada 28jun, 30jun dan 2julai.. gap x jauh..kalau jauh pun buku tetap x dibaca..musim2 exam gini selalu nye kalau kat asrama msti ade yg kena rasuk la, ape la..but for me...masa2 gini la akan ade timbul masalah..,masa ni la ade waktu untuk mengimbau kembali memori2 manis, pahit dan segala nya...ok stop about that..
aku tahu, kita kat dunia ni adalah watak2 kecil yg ditonton oleh Yang Maha Pencipta... tp aku terfikir..apakah watak diri aku sebenarnya? watak diri aku di berlainan babak..dalam persahabatan, kekeluargaan, percintaan, persekolahan, pekerjaan dan macam2 lagi. 
for family...
dah nak dkt bulan puasa..usually ibu akn bkk kdai tuk jual brang masa ramadhan...n obviously, ktorg adik bradik selalu tolong ibu jaga kedai...but for this year...aku da ade keje part time..,how i am going to do? plus..nnt masa raya...aku sentiasa pikir keadaan nye..
for school...
adakah aku dalam golongan dimana mmbr2 aku akn ingat aku selamanya?..atau ak hanya jadi bahan kutukan..?aku x ramai kawan pun....thats the facts..and no body feel easy with me..
for love...
semenjak2 ni...we are always fight...even pasal benda kecik.. i dont know what is going on... sometimes i really feel like wanna break...but i love the way i felt i have him with me...but i guess.,he were changed.. and it is all because of me... bila ade masalah cmni.. tetbe trfikir., i can accept u for the 2nd time., y u cant do the same thing for me thou? after that i was like... if u accept me, i wont see him...so i am so glad that u push me over..even i still love u as friend., i even love ur family like they was my family too. the thing is.., i remember the way u want to object my opinion or desire or what... u know my ego, u know my stubborn, but u still can handle me.. eventhough i messed all up., but u are still cool.. i miss time that u touch my hair, n u will say "its okay" "dont be like that" just to make u calm... as i remember,, when we fight and u shout at me., i will sulk and run far away like dumb person., because i was scared..that is why u will hold my hair and make me calm too.. my boyfriend was like that before.... i guess... but he is not anymore..and again... it is all my fault..so.. i cant blame him for that..even i only could wish that., but i still cant do anything if he still remain as he is now..
dear you.., 
i just hoping that u will forgot everything that i done wrong...i know that it is not easy, but.,, lets throw them away...start with a new book... please dont understand, i am not comparing but i just remembering past time...good things happen my dear., including bad also... thats life.. we have to bear with it.. i am a normal person.. 

0 kumenn ^_^: